Drink Spiking Policy
Due to the recent rise in spiking at venues in Bristol and across the UK. The Fleece will be implementing and increasing the following measures to create a safer space for customers in our venue.
We would like to assure those concerned that our team are dedicated to ensuring The Fleece is a safe and enjoyable venue to have a night out.
Please talk to us about any concerns you have. We are here to keep you safe!
What to do if you’re worried about yourself or a friend
- Alert our bar or security staff
- We will believe you, and we will deal with the situation calmly and professionally
- We will always replace any drinks you are concerned about
- We will ensure you are safe as a first priority
- We will immediately arrange medical assistance if required
- We will immediately arrange Police assistance if required
- We will always investigate any incidents on CCTV and report them to the police
What we are doing to keep you safe
- We are working with Bristol @ night panel, Avon and Somerset Police, Bristol City Centre BID, Nightwatch, and Bristol City Council to shape our policies and make our venue as safe as possible
- We have first aid trained staff on-site and currently obtaining all relevant information and training specific to responding to spiking incidents
- We will have cup lids should you require them
- We will have drink testing kits
- We will always believe you and replace any drink that you are concerned about
- We will be carrying out regular spot-check searches
We value any feedback you have about your experience at the Fleece and anything you think we could be doing better. Please email us at email@example.com